Especially in Western restaurants, seared salmon is a very popular main dish because it is an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acid, high-quality protein, vitamins & minerals.
This simple fish recipe has few ingredients, but tastes absolutely delicious! Here’s what you need!
For the Lemon Butter Sauce:
How to do it
- Preheat an oiled heavy skillet or cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Season both sides of fish with salt and pepper. Dredge the salmon lightly in the flour to coat. Set aside.
- Add the salmon flesh side down and cook for about 3 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Flip the fish over and cook the skin side for about another 3-4 minutes, until skin is nice and crispy
- Remove fish from the pan and place on a plate to rest, while you make the sauce. Cover fish loosely with foil to keep warm, if desired.
- For the sauce: Wipe the pan with a paper towel to remove any excess oil, if desired. To the same pan, add the garlic, shallots, wine and lemon juice and dried herbs (fresh herbs should be added at the end). Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture has reduced by about half, about a minute or two.
- Reduce the heat to medium low. One piece at a time, add the cold butter, mixing well after each addition, until mixture is melted and smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the sauce over the salmon to coat.
To make this recipe, supplybunny.com is the only stop you need for all the ingredients! How simple is that? 😉
Head off to our website to discover more ingredients for different recipes!
Find Suppliers • Order Goods • Free DeliverySHOP NOW !