What you need:
How to do it:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil; lightly coat with cooking spray. Place wontons flat on the baking sheet; lightly coat with additional cooking spray. Sprinkle lightly with sugar. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Remove from oven; cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine the 1/2 cup sliced strawberries and the blueberries/ mangos.
- To assemble, place 1 baked wonton wrapper on each of 4 dessert plates. Top each with some of the yogurt. Divide the fruit mixture evenly among the stacks. Add another baked wonton. Top with remaining yogurt. Garnish each stack with a strawberry half.
Posted in Casual Tagged with: baking ingredients, baking supplies bulk pricing, baking supplies buy supplies, baking supplies distributor, baking supplies imported, baking supplies manufacturer, baking supplies order supplies, baking supplies sourcing, baking supplies suppliers, baking supplies supplies, baking supplies wholesale, kl, klang valley, kuala lumpur, malaysia, MYR, ringgit, RM, selangor
Need a tasty, simple & quick curry crab recipe for your restaurant? Here’s what you need to make
- Cut the crabs in small pieces and use the lemon juice for washing them. Use the ginger, minced chive, garlic, thyme to season the crabs. Pour the oil into a preheated pot.
- Make a paste by mixing the curry paste, salt and the pepper and add it to the hot oil. Next add the crab meat along with the coconut milk when the mixture thickens.
- Next allow the curry crabs to simmer for about 25 minute covered. When the curry crabs are done serve them with a side of rice
Get all the ingredients on supplybunny and start getting waves of customers to your restaurant now!
Posted in Casual Tagged with: crab, crab recipe, curry crab, curry ingredients, curry recipe, ingredients supplier
Always wanted to include a delicious yet easy main course in your menu? Here’s a recipe you wouldn’t want to miss! This baked honey-garlic chicken literally takes minutes to complete! Here’s what you need, to make 4 serving:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Make glaze: In a medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, garlic, lime juice, chilli sauce, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, and corn/ potato starch.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. In an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Sear chicken and let cook until golden, 4 minutes, then flip and let cook 4 minutes more. Pour over glaze and transfer to oven.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, 25 minutes.
- Spoon glaze over chicken and broil 2 minutes.
And it’s done! It’s so easy! So what are you waiting for? Quickly get all the ingredients on our website and start cooking! 😉
Posted in Casual Tagged with: chicken breast, cooking, garlic, honey, honey garlic chicken, ingredient suppliers, ingredients, main course, Recipe
Could you believe that strawberry icecream can be made with just 5 ingredients? Here are the what you need!
- Strawberries (trimmed / halved if large) – 450g
- Sugar – 96g
- Fresh lemon juice – 3/4 teaspoon
- Salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- Heavy cream – 450g
- Coarsely mash strawberries with sugar, lemon juice, and salt using a potato masher in a large bowl. Let stand, stirring and mashing occasionally, 10 minutes.
- Transfer half of strawberry mixture to a blender and purée with cream until smooth. Return strawberry cream to bowl with remaining strawberries and chill, stirring occasionally, until very cold, 3 to 6 hours.
- Churn the mixture with a sturdy whisk or fork, breaking up any ice crystals or frozen bits; return it to the freezer for another half-hour. Repeat until it firms up (about 3 hours altogether). OR simply put it in an icecream maker!
Head on to supplybunny.com to get all the ingredients needed for this recipe! 😉
Posted in Casual Tagged with: cooking, dessert, dessert ingredients, easy dessert, easy ice cream, ice cream, ingredients, strawberry, strawberry ice cream
Especially in Western restaurants, seared salmon is a very popular main dish because it is an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acid, high-quality protein, vitamins & minerals.
This simple fish recipe has few ingredients, but tastes absolutely delicious! Here’s what you need!
For the Lemon Butter Sauce:
How to do it
- Preheat an oiled heavy skillet or cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Season both sides of fish with salt and pepper. Dredge the salmon lightly in the flour to coat. Set aside.
- Add the salmon flesh side down and cook for about 3 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Flip the fish over and cook the skin side for about another 3-4 minutes, until skin is nice and crispy
- Remove fish from the pan and place on a plate to rest, while you make the sauce. Cover fish loosely with foil to keep warm, if desired.
- For the sauce: Wipe the pan with a paper towel to remove any excess oil, if desired. To the same pan, add the garlic, shallots, wine and lemon juice and dried herbs (fresh herbs should be added at the end). Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture has reduced by about half, about a minute or two.
- Reduce the heat to medium low. One piece at a time, add the cold butter, mixing well after each addition, until mixture is melted and smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the sauce over the salmon to coat.
To make this recipe, supplybunny.com is the only stop you need for all the ingredients! How simple is that? 😉
Head off to our website to discover more ingredients for different recipes!
Posted in Casual Tagged with: butter sauce, cooked salmon, food, ingredients, ingredients supplier, lemon butter sauce, pan seared salmon, salmon, salmon recipe, sauce
Always wanted to include a breakfast item in your menu? Why not start with this simple-to-make Poached Egg & Avocado on Toast? Here’s how simple it is!
All you need for 1 serving is:
How to do it?
- Bring a pot of water to boil (use enough water to cover the eggs when they lay in the bottom). When the water is boiling, turn off the heat and carefully crack the eggs directly into the middle of the pot. Cover the pot and poach for 5 minutes (4 for super soft, 4:30 for soft, 5 or more for semi-soft yolks).
- While the eggs are cooking, in a pan, sauté the cherry tomatoes with some olive oil and fresh herbs.
- Toast the bread, spread out the cheese spread, and smash the avocado on each piece of toast.
- When the eggs are done, use a spatula to lift the eggs out of the water and place the poached eggs on top of the toast. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and fresh herbs; serve with sautéed cherry tomatoes.
*Tip: If you want to bring this Poached Egg & Avocado Toast to the next level, you can also lay a few slices of Smoked Salmon between the poached eggs and avocado.
Get started right now and you’ll never look back! Go to supplybunny.com, and you’ll find all ingredients needed! 😉
Posted in Casual Tagged with: avocado, breakfast recipe, cheese spread, egg, food, ingredients, poached egg, Recipe, smoked salmon, supplier, toast