Could you believe that strawberry icecream can be made with just 5 ingredients? Here are the what you need!
- Strawberries (trimmed / halved if large) – 450g
- Sugar – 96g
- Fresh lemon juice – 3/4 teaspoon
- Salt – 1/8 teaspoon
- Heavy cream – 450g
- Coarsely mash strawberries with sugar, lemon juice, and salt using a potato masher in a large bowl. Let stand, stirring and mashing occasionally, 10 minutes.
- Transfer half of strawberry mixture to a blender and purée with cream until smooth. Return strawberry cream to bowl with remaining strawberries and chill, stirring occasionally, until very cold, 3 to 6 hours.
- Churn the mixture with a sturdy whisk or fork, breaking up any ice crystals or frozen bits; return it to the freezer for another half-hour. Repeat until it firms up (about 3 hours altogether). OR simply put it in an icecream maker!
Head on to supplybunny.com to get all the ingredients needed for this recipe! 😉
Find Suppliers • Order Goods • Free DeliverySHOP NOW !